CPI has launched the inaugural North American Channel Innovation Awards (CIA).
The CIAs will shine a spotlight on those being truly proactive and innovating in the North American channel, culminating in a glitzy ceremony in New York on December 5.
The winners of four of our categories will celebrate individual channel leadership.
- Channel Chief of the Year
- Security Channel Chief of the Year
- New Channel Chief of the Year
- Cloud Channel Chief of the Year
Do you know a vendor channel chief who has shown exceptional support, growth and trust to advance you into new opportunities and growth?
The window for nominations ends this month.
Get your vote in to make sure they're in with a chance to win big and be recognized at the Channel Innovation Awards.
Click here to submit your entry
Here are some top tips on what the judges will be looking for.
- You are strongly advised to include facts and figures to back up why you have chosen an exec/or yourself as a nominee. (They will be kept strictly confidential and used for judging purposes only.) However, judges often appreciate color/personality, and candid anecdotes.
- We are accepting PDF or multi-media entries, but please make sure your entries are easy to read and digest if in plain text format.
- What has been their/your biggest personal achievement over the past year in relation to the channel?
- Pick a successful case study from the past year and explain to the judges why it was such a success and why you think it will help you/them win this award. A solution provider/distributor testimonial MUST be used to back up the case study.
- All programs and initiatives must have been new or further developed in 2018 to qualify.
- Companies are actively encouraged to enter for more than one award if they so wish, if the category is relevant to their business.
Some say performance, others say money but it may be systems and processes that carry the day
Microsoft and Accenture entity buys up €12m firm
This week is the deadline for the Channel Innovation Awards. So, why is it worth celebrating innovation in the market today?
NTT Security CEO on the rise of 'bad-guys-as-a-service', Orange's security M&A spree and NTT's integration roadmap
In part one of CPI's Security Summit series, editor Josh Budd sits down with NTT Security's CEO Matt Gyde