CPI's in-depth webinar on what trends are shaping the backup channel is set to go live on Tuesday 13th July. Register now
Channel Partner Insight is set to host a webinar on how managed service providers and backup resellers can raise their margins in the lucrative market of backup, which is changing to adapt to customer expectations in this next iteration of a "new normal".
Hosted in conjunction with N-able, CPI editor Nima Sherpa Green will be joined by N-able VP Chris Groot in a video panel that will go live on Tuesday 13 July at 3pm BST.
Click here to register for free.
Several partners have told Channel Partner Insight over the past twelve months that backup and continuity is one of the most important technologies for their business.
So much has changed for all of us in a world where economies and companies across Europe have been locked down far longer than many of us may have anticipated.
In this webinar, Channel Partner Insight's Editor Nima Sherpa Green and N-able will take viewers through the most important innovations in the backup and continuity space.
We'll discuss what decisions partners should consider if they want to capitalise on the changes in customer procurement expectations, hybrid working habits, new technologies and business models.
To break it down, our webinar will seek to answer three core questions:
- What will the new era of backup look like in the short and medium term: what opportunities will evolve to help partners stay competitive and become more profitable?
- Money to be made: Ransomware attacks are on the rise. What is best practice to ensure companies have a robust backup and data storage strategy?
- Hybrid cloud: learn about N-able's ‘best of both worlds' hybrid backup manager. With several studies suggesting some workers may never fully return to the office, end users need to review whether their backup systems are sufficiently configured to run on remote devices. And whether team members have enough bandwidth to run backup tools.
- More broadly, what have been the most significant changes wrought by COVID-19 to the market that will endure far beyond an end to lockdowns?
- What is the state of play now, and how is that impacting on the expectations of partners and customers?